Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Get Creative!

Yesterday we finished off the oatmeal and had a left over oatmeal container. I couldn't stand to toss it. Surely there must be a use for it. So, I asked my four year old what we should do with it. I gave her paper, crayons, glue and scissors. She decided she wanted to make a pig... here is what she did:
Colored the paper just the way she wanted-

Draw and cut out the pig face-


Glued the paper, face, paper ears and rock feet onto the oatmeal container.
Waited about an hour for it all to dry and... you have a pig!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been having so much fun reading your blogs, thanks for so many fun ideas! By the way, I was thinking this pig could be modified into a "piggy bank" by cutting a hole in the top for coins! :)
    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! We thought of that too... but Tayler didn't like the thought of slicing her pig... hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete