Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh yes I did!

I never thought I would, but I did. Here it goes, I am going to say it.... I recently bought a child harness for my sweet 18 month old. See, I am pregnant and due early June. My outings will be filled with keeping track of a creative 4 year old, very busy 20 month old and a newborn! The thought of it overwhelms me. When my husband mentioned that we should get a child harness, especially for a family vacation coming up, I started researching... this is what I found: http://www.jackaboo.com/ I don't feel the least bit guilty about it and to be honest, my mind is actually at ease.... Can you guess what pattern I ordered??

FYI: Target, Walmart, Amazon and Toys R Us all have different types of child harnesses. If you have a busy toddler and you feel like your hands are full, its worth looking into!

No comments:

Post a Comment