Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pizza Faces!

Who doesn't love pizza?
This is a fun dinner project for you and your kids... how cute are these?? For the recipe and inspiration click on the picture...
Here is how I keep it simple:
Get a pre-made pizza crust (Boboli or Pillsbury)
Cut animals heads out of crust (or use the whole pizza crust as one big animal head)
Add sauce
Add cheese
Use your favorite pizza toppings to make the animal face(s)
Place in oven until golden brown and PRESTO! So easy and yummy!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea. Mark and I make individual pizzas quite regularly. The packages of pita bread make awesome pizza crusts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try these next time I make dough for pizza. I'm sure both kids would like it more getting to do their own pizza instead of sharing with mom and dad

    ReplyDelete