Sunday, March 7, 2010

Roll Up Sandwiches


When I was little, my favorite cook book was Berry Yummy Cook Book. There was a recipe in it that my brother and I made over and over again. Luckily it was easy and needed little assistance from the grown-ups... check it out.

Roll Up Sandwiches

Cut crust off bread
Roll bread flat
Put favorite sandwich makings on bread (we always chose PB&J but ham & cheese or cream cheese & cucumber would be yummy too!)
Roll up sandwich and enjoy!

Its not much different than a sandwich, but different enough that we loved making it and eating it!

2 comments:

  1. I tried that once, but I couldn't get over the mushy bread texture. But Jake and Clara LOVE it when we make pbj roll up tortillas. Such a treat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we were little, my sisters and I would take a slice of bread and roll in into tiny balls and then eat them. For some reason we thought it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete